Terms & Conditions
This online payment system is provided by Dena Bank. Dena Bank may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for Dena Bank is India. Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
When you log in with your unique credentials. Normally payment can be made from the announced date of fee collection. All fee quoted are in Indian rupees. School reserves the right to change the fee at any time.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Online fee payment can be made only up to the specified last date of payment in online mode.
- Your payment will normally reach school account to which you are making a payment within two to three working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct school account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, Dena Bank is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will Dena Bank be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Any Refund & Cancellation of fee is not applicable. Any discrepancy in the online fee collection, please contact School authorities.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Student, or third party making payment, enters them. Communications to and from the service provider’s site are encrypted. Dena Bank shall not be liable for any failure by the student or third party making payment of fee to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Service Provider - Important Notice
Online payments of fee can be made by credit / debit card or net banking. These payments are not collected by School directly but by the service provider (Dena Bank). In the event that the student does not receive confirmation of making the payment or transaction gets failed due to some reason, Student must not initiate another transaction and payment for the said amount. It cannot be made again online for the selected period for security reasons.
, regarding information we collect and how we use it for School.
Entire content of the website has been gathered to the best of our knowledge and belief, and the organization endeavours to keep it up to date. In particular, we reserve the entire right to update and/or modify and/or remove this data anytime and without any prior notice. Please note that Dena Bank holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information. Further, Dena Bank/School has every right to bring about legal action on students who misuse/alter/reproduce the content/ information available on the website
Dena Bank reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between Dena Bank and any user visiting the Dena Bank website or providing identifying information of any kind.